1. Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. Use of your information
We will use the personal information we gather for a number of reasons, including:
- ‐ To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- ‐ To determine your suitability for a position in the Company;
- ‐ To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- ‐ To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data);
- ‐ To notify you about changes to our service;
- ‐ To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- ‐ To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- ‐ To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- ‐ As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- ‐ To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- ‐ To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may also use the information to communicate with you directly via e-mail or direct mail, such as to inform you about newsworthy topics and upcoming events that may be of interest to you. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To guard your non-public personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
3. Legal bases for processing your personal information
The processing of your personal information will only take place for one of the following reasons:
- ‐ The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- ‐ Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- ‐ Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- ‐ Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- ‐ Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- ‐ Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
4. Links to other websites
The Website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the Company. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements, including in respect of other Borderless CS businesses. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of others. Any link to a website maintained other than by the Company does not constitute an endorsement, approval, association, sponsorship or affiliation with the linked site unless specifically stated.
5. Security of information and transmission via the internet
We may implement security features to prevent the unauthorized release of personal information. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from us via the Website or email. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
By submitting your e-mail address to us for a specific purpose, you opt-in to receiving e-mail from us related to that purpose. You may opt-out of receiving further e-mail by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the email or by contacting us as described below.
6. Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
7. Contact us
8. Breach of security
If you suspect that we have allowed your data to reach an unauthorized person we ask that you contact us with any information you have to help us identify any issues. We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction. We retain data based on legal requirements and business needs.
10. Your Rights
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below. You may contact us to exercise any of these rights or if you have any comments or questions about our policies or practices. We will fully respond to any request received from you within one month from the date of the request.
- To access personal data held by us about you.
- Require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
- Request us to erase personal data held by us about you. This will only apply where for example: we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if that is the basis for our use of your personal data. Where you object to the way we process your data in which case a request can be made to request the restriction of our processing of your personal data.
- Requesting us to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you, will only apply where you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead. Or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
- To receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request.
- Object to our processing of personal data held by us about you, including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you.
You can withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products.
11. Changes to our policy
Borderless CS acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to ancestors and elders, past, present and future and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
We respect and welcome people of all backgrounds, genders, sexualities, abilities and cultures.
Melbourne, VIC - 3000
Sydney, NSW - 2000
Brisbane, QLD - 4000
Canberra, ACT - 2601
Perth, WA - 6000